NATIONAL INSTITUTION FOR THE ORGANISATION OF EXHIBITIONS, CONGRESSES AND CULTURAL EVENTS
TIF HELEXPO SA is the national entity for the organising of exhibitions, congresses, and cultural events in Greece. It owns two important exhibition and congress centres, in Thessaloniki where it is based, and in Athens.
It organises more than 20 trade fairs with exclusive brand names, Thessaloniki International Fair being its flagship, while at the same time it also operates as an official advisor to the State on exhibition matters.
The organisation of Thessaloniki International Fair, which has retained a unique profile that has lasted almost a century, from 1926 to this day, is the “mother of all exhibitions” in Greece, transmitting its heritage and its historical continuity to new generations. At the same time it also cultivates nurseries for the development of new trade fairs and other events for Greece, with an international orientation.
- Supports the economy, production, processing, and commerce of Greece
- Organises and co-organises dozens of trade fairs, regional exhibitions, theme parks, and festival events.
- Holds congresses and cultural events
- Manages and utilises the facilities of international exhibition and congress centres in Thessaloniki (TIEC) and Athens (Helexpo Maroussi).
- Creates networks for regional exhibition and other types of organisations
- Knows in depth know-how and a reliable exhibition policy
- Shapes business culture with an international entrepreneurial profile
- Collaborates with state agencies and private ventures
- Belongs to international exhibition organisations and institutes
- Contributes dynamically to the growth of the Thessaloniki (SKG) as a business and tourism destination
- Provides ceaseless social contributions to its citizens